Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meet Myself.

Hello there, whoever is out there reading this blogpost, meet myself, Andrea Sharon. This isn't my first ever blog page. I have and had several, but this one is going to be different. Dedicated to my life that's surrounded with all things beautifully constructed with divine aesthetic touch.
So, meet my Wonderealand, where life and design collide.

This blog isn't necessarily going to be filled with newest design projects, but anything that I find personally interesting. And to start-up the blog, I have chosen a fun project by Juri Zaech. Why? You've guessed it. Since it has my name on it *big grin*. I saw this bike design last year (you designers or design fetishes out there might have seen these often), but until now it is still one of my favorite designs. I still hope he would produce the real deal.

The project is called 'Write a Bike' by Juri Zaech.

And oh, 'Andrea' isn't the only name written on it. Look look, maybe you could find your name there? ;)





There's even the double bike design. Superb design. Not to mention, the fun typography. I love the idea that Zaech uses handwritten-like typeface for it. How each letter is connected to each other, flows beautifully from axle to axle.

That's all for now. I'll be posting more fun posts real soon.
In the mean time, live your life to the fullest, be grateful and enjoy every second of it.

Much love,
Andrea Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment