Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Illustrate.

My mother knows how much I fond to sketch. I sketch at school, I sketch at church, I sketch sketch sketch. But somehow as I grow they fade, but not completely. The tips of my fingers would tingle every time I see any cute thin-lined drawings. These drawings are several of my current favorites. Have a scroll:

All three flyers belong to Potato Head restaurant. Illustrator unknown.
Found them on Bittersweet Corner's blog.

And this one! Found it two days ago from Kindergallery. A print by Anna Walker.

"My Miggy Tree Mum" from book "The Miggy Tree"
(writtern by Karl Yeoman and illustrated by Anna Walker, Hardie Grant)

And behold, for cuteness attack:


By Marc Johns

I have always been a big fan of his quirky works. It's amazing what fingers can do, isn't it? I like how the thin imperfect lines connect to each other to create cute shapes.

Have a fun weekend, everyone!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment